Thursday, April 12, 2012

Dream Taylor Swift Set List

Hey guys! I know it's been a while (over a month, wow!) since I last put up a blog post but I've been super super busy and haven't really had time to do anything other than study eat and sleep. I went on a really amazing trip to Perth, but now I'm back in full force ready to blog weekly hopefully :)

So todays blogpost is going to be my DREAM Taylor Swift setlist. I'm going to call this the Wonderstruck Tour, and if I could choose every song on her tour- this would be it! Keep in mind I'm not actually expecting this to happen, just something I would love.


Act 1: Firework Show

Sparks Fly 
I'm Only Me When I'm With You
The Story of Us 
Eyes Open
Better Than Revenge 



Act 2: I Don't Know How It Gets Better Than This
Our Song 
Mean 
White Horse
Today Was A Fairytale
Teardrops On My Guitar 


Act 3: This Ain't A Fairytale
Back To December 
You're Not Sorry 
Forever And Always (Piano Version)
Haunted (Acoustic)
Last Kiss 
Breathe
If This Was A Movie 
Dear John


Act 4: Capture It, Remember It
Ours 
Fearless
Tim McGraw
Never Grow Up 
The Best Day 



Act 5: Sing Along With Me 
You Belong With Me 
Mine 
The Way I Loved You 
The Outside 
Change 


Act 6: String Of Lights
Enchanted 
Long Live 


Act 7: Goodnight!
Safe and Sound 
Fifteen
Love Story 


Act 8: Surprise, Encore
Picture To Burn 
Should've Said No 




No comments:

Post a Comment